Dr Steven K Rogers
(Director of Research)
Under the Directorship of Dr Steven Rogers, IVS have supported several commercial and academic studies with numerous high-ranking publications. Our state of the art and welcoming labs are fully equipped to accommodate a variety of research studies including first-in-man and randomised control trials. Our recent work has involved the development of tomographic 3D ultrasound funded by a €2.1 million Horizon 2020 grant from the European Commission where expert reviewers commented that our research had “immediate or potential patient benefit”. Additionally, IVS has an Innovate UK funded Knowledge Transfer Partnership to establish digitally enhanced remote image review to extend its expert reach to a wider range of patients.
We are always receptive to innovating and interesting research projects. Feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on: 0161 883 3026.
Research Services offered by IVS Ltd
- Idea and innovation generation
- Public and Participant Involvement (PPI)
- Research study design
- Research document writing (protocols and consent forms, etc)
- Grant application writing
- Study management and data collection
- Ultrasound scanning for data collection & follow-up
- Expert innovation advice/development for manufacture
- Statistical interpretation and write up
- Publication and dissemination
- Support in guideline writing and submission
- Ultrasound: Mindray – Resona7 and M9, Philips – Epiq and Affiniti
- Trans Cranial Doppler machine – Doppler Box DWL
- Laser Speckle Contrast Imager – Moor instruments FLPI-2.